www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 17 June 2018

Jill and Jason's Bermuda Wedding

"Jason and I fell in love somewhere between New York and Los Angeles. A native Los Angeleno, Jason was "drafted", as he calls it, for a tour of duty on Wall Street. While he was gravitating East, I was heading out West, leaving Manhattan for work in Los Angeles. And that is how we spent the first year of our relationship - shuttling between New York and LA, taking care of our beloved dog, learning about each other, meeting new friends and family members, and falling in love. After one year in Los Angeles, I moved back to New York. Jason and I were together for a little over three years when he surprised me (and everyone). On Saturday, October 14, 2017, Jason proposed. We were on a sunset boat ride on Green Pond in New Jersey, the lake where I grew up. I said, "Yes!" On May 27, 2018, we were married in beautiful Bermuda."




























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...