www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 13 May 2009

End of an Era

This is my last London post. I have been back in Bermuda for a few days and it is lovely to be home but already I miss wandering the labyrinth of little lanes flanked with history. My time in London was wonderful and an incredible opportunity to grow as an artist. Each day I found a new street I had not visited, with ever more interesting facades. These last images were taken near Portobello Road, I strayed while strolling back to the tube. This wisteria vine was amazing and in some places had broken and twisted the iron gate that supports it.



1 comment:

  1. These are utterly dreamy and romantic - lovely last London post - will miss them, but looking forward to what you do with your looking glass here in Bda! S x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...