www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 3 May 2009

London in Bloom

Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers! Their fragrant clusters sway gently in the breeze and as I pass by each beautiful bush I am overwhelmed with glee! I met my friend Anna for lunch at Regent's Park twice last week and these amazing purple blooms line the gate across the street.





The cherry blossoms have started to fall from the trees creating glorious patches of pink snow throughout the park. The daisies peek through and smile...

Anna was a wonderful assistant holding the looking glass in place...
After lunch I meandered through the park and came across a patch of Queen Anne's Lace. I planted myself in the middle and spent the next hour shooting, snoozing and soaking up the sun...




The following day I wandered around The City and found this lovely wisteria vine.

On Saturday I spent the morning on Portobello Road - there were a few incredible wisteria vines, one of which has completely destroyed the iron gate on which it grows... I'll post those photos in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...