www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 September 2009

My Baby...

So after ten months living in London and two months back in Bermuda living with my aunt and uncle, I have finally moved back into the cottage I left a year ago. My beautiful cat Enzo stayed with my neighbors as I did not think he would enjoy London. I had to take him to the vet a couple times in June and since then he has hissed at me and run away. Which totally broke my heart - but last night, he came into the house for the first time. I slowly shut the door behind him and gave him a yummy dinner. Since then he has been just divine - with purring and pushing his nose to mine - and he even slept on the bed last night. As I write this he is snoozing on my desk - I am so happy to have my baby back...

1 comment:

  1. yippee - so happy he remembers what a yummy mummy he has! Little snuggle muffin. Can't wait to see him and the cottage. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...