www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 November 2009

The Marra Family

I last photographed the Marra family three years ago. To this day one of my favourite photographs is of Tracy with Josephine nestled in her lap. It is on my website in the philosophy section. This time, as Amelia was just a week old, we decided to do the photographs at their home - a beautiful old Bermuda house with a covered porch that provided lovely soft light. Thank you all for such a great shoot...

I was greeted by Bruno - how gorgeous is he! The others were not quite dressed, so Bruno was very cooperative and entertained me until everyone was ready.






All three girls were just divine together, Meredith is a wonderfully caring oldest sister and so gentle with Amelia.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...