www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Exhibition Opening

Alexandra and I had our opening on Saturday night. It was a wonderful evening and thank you so much to all those who came by. Putting on an exhibition really is quite something; I always forget just how much work is involved. But it all came together beautifully. Laura Lyons at the Elliot Gallery was a huge help and incredibly patient with my need for perfection. Alexandra's pieces are just stunning and she made me the most beautiful citrine set to go with my dress. My father, with Bristol Cellar, generously provided the wines for the evening - Montaudon Champagne which was divine. And as usual my mother was an amazing help - despite being terribly jet-lagged having returned from Thailand on Thursday. Thank you all so much for the kind support... And here are a few photos from the evening...



Alexandra had models wearing her pieces - Jillian with the Spirit of Bermuda pin in her hair, and at right, Jillian, Weldon and Candace.




And all of us together - Candace, Hannah, me, Alexandra, Jillian and Weldon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...