www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 4 February 2010

Just In... Another divine Couture Book

With bated breath I unwrapped layer after layer of recycled tissue. I designed and ordered Jake and Anna Laura's wedding book before Christmas and it finally arrived yesterday. As these books are all custom made, printed on beautifully smooth recycled stock and bound using french silk thread, they do take a while to put together. But it is definitely worth the wait... their 10x13 Easthampton book is gorgeous. With 31 book styles to choose from, Couture Book has really given me a wonderful line of products to offer my clients. I have several more in the works... I can't wait to see how they turn out...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...