www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 2 May 2011

Candice & Mike are Engaged!

Candice makes me happy! Last summer when I was falling behind horribly, she came to my rescue. She has been helping me ever since. To thank her, I gave her a portrait session for Christmas. I know Christmas was four months ago! But it has taken us this long to get the shoot done. In between the two of us travelling, unpredictable winter weather, her getting engaged and then waiting for Mike to be convinced that an engagement shoot would be fun. In the end it was Candice that was a little shy, but she is so lovely, that despite her trepidation at being in front of the camera, I think she looks beautiful. Thank you both for a wonderful evening... xoxo






































1 comment:

  1. Wow - totally beautiful shoot, and she is just gorgeous too! Amazing shots and light and flowers and lovely lovely couple. Congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...