www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 13 August 2011

Susan & Graham: Bermuda Wedding

It was a dark, blustery afternoon, but the wind through Susan's veil was beautiful, as was she. As she walked down the aisle Graham came up to meet her. He took her arm and they walked back together. That small gesture was so tender, and with Susan's incredibly high heels, I'm sure a huge help. I do love weddings... I have photographed so many of them, but I adore them all and never tire of watching the way people look at each other, of their secret smiles and knowing gazes. Thank you both for sharing your day with me... 





















1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos - hope it was a fantastic day. Graham how'd you bag yourself a bride like that!? Hope to catch up with you in Tywardreath some time and meet the new Mrs P! Anna (was Kot) & Tom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...