www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 4 November 2011

Moving Madness...

I have been moving this week, so I need to apologise to all of you who are patiently awaiting your Christmas photos. I moved the office over today, so will get back to work this weekend. I have been staying with family for two and a half months while the cottage was being renovated - which was about six weeks longer than I thought it would be. But it is almost done now and it is truly heavenly!!! I can not wait to show you photos and to do shoots here. But for now, I just want to thank my incredibly generous family for having me to stay for so long. And to thank Mary for making the cottage so divine... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...