www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 6 May 2012

In Motion 2012 - Part One

This is the 6th year I have photographed the In Motion showcase and the girls never cease to amaze me. I take class with them all year, but when I see them on stage performing I am truly impressed at how much they have grown as dancers. I went to all five dress rehearsals and shot over 5000 images. Here are a few of my favourites from Programme one and two. Three, four and five will be up on Wednesday...
There are performances next week from the 9th - 12th May, tickets are available at www.ptix.bm or at the door an hour before the show. 
Congratulations all of you on another spectacular show!






























1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...