www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 14 January 2013

A Lovely Gift...

With Valentine's just a month away, why not give your loved one a lasting gift... I have so enjoyed doing these Lumiere portraits - be they sweet or saucy, delicate or dramatic, in a Chanel suit or your birthday suit, it is a wonderful opportunity to play... 
I took some portraits a few weeks ago and on her Facebook page she said - "Because every girl needs the magical Amanda Temple in their life! When I am rushing in and out of school, half dressed, hair pulled back, yesterday's mascara smudged across my cheek and Belle's breakfast somewhere on my top, this is what I will be imagining I look like!"
 It made me happy that she was so thrilled with her photos. So that is my goal, to make women feel beautiful and to capture that feeling... Below are a few sessions I have done in the past year - If you'd like to do a session - for Valentine's Day - for any other occasion - or for no reason at all - let me know, we can do something wonderful...
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...