www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 22 March 2014

Paris - A few days in...

It does not take long to settle into Paris. I am staying in a tiny but adorable flat in the Marais. The Quatrieme arrondisement is vibrant, filled with cafés, galleries and so many beautiful buildings and doors. I stop every few feet and take out my iphone. I use my Nikon from time to time, but all these images were taken with the phone. I do hope you will not get tired of all the photos of doors... but they make me happy...









 I climbed the 400 narrow winding stairs of Notre Dame on Thursday. I have made the ascent four times, but this was the first time I had been there on a sunny day. The light beaming through the arches was just magical and to see the Eiffel Tower and Sacre Coeur clearly from the top was wonderful. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...