www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 23 March 2014

Talked out of a Tattoo

Caroline was in the midst of a major life change and after several months of settling in, she was searching for something meaningful to commemorate this time. Her original thought was to get a tattoo but her sister Margo (also my best friend) talked her out of it. Coincidentally, I had sent emails to several women I know describing my Lumiere sessions. Caroline was intrigued, had a look at my blog, loved the images I had captured for other women and booked a session for herself.
Here are Caroline's thoughts about her session...
"Amanda asked me to create a mood board. I wasn't sure how to go about it at first, but then I carefully thought about what I wanted the pictures to convey. I know I wanted them to portray my new found happiness and my desire to completely embrace all parts of me - the inner and outer beauty which I had struggled with for many years. I want to be able to look at the pictures in the years to come and see my new happy outlook on life. To remember how impossible everything seemed at the time but that somehow I got through it all and was still standing. When I am faced with another challenge I want to be able to remember how I felt and looked on that day. Amanda is an expert at capturing the essence of exactly that. She shows great attention to detail which at the time I could not imagine would make such a difference but the proof is in the printed photographs. Though some of the poses may seem a little uncomfortable or awkward, the final result does not show that at all. Rather, it is the exact opposite; one looks relaxed and happy and in my case even sexy! 
She completely captured what I wanted to convey and I am thrilled with the end result. I am relieved I chose a Lumiere photo session over getting a tattoo - a much wiser decision.
Every woman deserves to see themselves in this way and feel truly beautiful. An experience that will forever be treasured by her and those she loves."
Thank you Caroline for an absolutely wonderful afternoon. I am so happy I was able to create images for you that you will treasure. And I agree, photos over a tattoo was a great choice...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...