www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 4 July 2014

Happy Anniversary Paul and Romana

"Paul and I are celebrating our fifth wedding anniversary this year and so I decided to do a Lumiere session with Amanda as a gift for my wonderful husband and of course for myself too. I loved the session with Amanda, it was a lot of fun. Having my hair and make up done at Strands and the fantastic surroundings at Amanda's, it really made me feel special... and that's how Paul makes me feel too.
Happy Anniversary, Darling. Thank you for being such a caring, patient, loving, and just utterly super husband! I am looking forward to celebrating with you this evening - see if you can arrange the fireworks for us again... Love Romy"
I have had the honour of photographing Romana and Paul twice before and they are adorable together. It was wonderful to work on this gift with Romana. Thank you for a wonderful shoot.
Here are a few of my favourites from the shoot; there were some other beautiful images... but those are for Paul's eyes only...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...