www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 7 July 2014

Vanessa & Josh: Bermuda Wedding

"Josh and I met a couple of years ago. A co-worker introduced us and we have been inseparable since. When I was a little girl I visited the Unfinished Church and since then, I knew that's where I wanted to get married and had told everyone. But who would actually have thought that 15 years later I would be saying my vows there. After the ceremony we returned to the beach for a relaxing day and following our wedding in Bermuda we went back home to New Jersey and had a ceremony and reception with 100 of our friends and family." 
I too love the Unfinished Church, particularly in the mornings. So thank you Vanessa and Josh for having me be a part of your first wedding... I hope the second one was wonderful too...

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...