www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 1 November 2014

INSPIRE ME

I can not believe it has been almost five years since my last Inspire Me Contest. I had grand plans of making it an annual event. So from now on it will be. I will give a free photo shoot to the person or group that comes to me with an idea that gets my creative juices flowing.
Laura Lyons was the winner last time - she envisioned a Mad Hatter's Tea Party. It was quite a production but with the help of a group of wonderful people, we pulled it all together. 
So... get your thinking caps on and let's create something stunning! Email me your ideas and perhaps create a Pinterest board. Deadline for entries is 31 December 2014, winner will be announced on 5 January 2015 and the shoot will take place before 31 March 2015.





And here are a few other shoots I've done lately... I am enjoying creating composites, so if your idea involves creating something a little mystical, I'd be over the moon...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...