www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 27 November 2014

Maria's Lumiere Session

"I had admired the photographs of others on your blog for a while and longed to have my own session. Anticipating making a large change to the length of my hair prompted me to finally reach out to you. I thought that having more hair would probably work well with the romantic and dreamy feeling of the Lumiere photographs. The day itself was something I've never experienced before: the pampering at Strands with full makeup and hair styling, followed by the hours spent in front of a camera lens in far fancier clothes and jewelry than I get to wear in my daily life. I did not want to see the images as we went along that day, but I did wonder if my typically un-photogenic self would provide anything you could work with. The 'big reveal' session was jaw-dropping - seeing all those photos, displayed as art in a gallery was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I thought afterwards that a Lumiere session could easily be compared to being an artist's muse for a day. It was amazing to see the result of your artist eye and to have you turn your imagination loose on each photo.  Thank you very much for exceeding my expectations!"


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...