www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 20 April 2015

Natalie is Expecting!

Natalie was not feeling very well on the day of our shoot, but as it was such a beautiful day and the weather can be so unpredictable at this time of year, she decided to go ahead with the shoot. Natalie, despite you feeling under the weather, you were absolutely radiant! Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon!
"I always knew that once I got pregnant I wanted to capture every moment possible through photography. As soon as I found out about my pregnancy, the research began for the photographer who would capture this special moment. I found Amanda and was happy that she could capture this special moment just the way I imagined it.  Our son, Dexter R. James Jr. will arrive in May and we are so looking forward to the birth of our first born child!!!! In a few weeks time we will be parents to a precious little boy. We can't wait to decorate our home with all these lovely portraits!

Thanks Amanda for a great photo shoot!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...