www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Pam and Wally's Bermuda Wedding

"We were blessed to have the opportunity to get married in Bermuda. I have been to the beautiful island twice beforehand and Wally had been their once long before we met. Bermuda was one place we both had in common and we both had fallen in love with everything about it. After we got engaged, we found out that my family was planning a trip to Bermuda and I took advantage of the opportunity and right away suggested, “We have to get married while we are there!” Luckily, everyone was on board for our amazing idea! Bermuda now holds a much bigger and more special place in our hearts. The day we got married was absolutely amazing. I could not of asked for anything more special."
It was a wonderful day - thank you for having me be a part of it! Your happiness was infectious; my cheeks were hurting when I got home!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...