www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Langdon-Williams Family

"When deciding where to go on our honeymoon in August, 1990, Bermuda was my first choice. As teenagers my parents had taken my sister and me to Southampton every Victoria Day long weekend and I had fond memories of the island.  My husband and I returned again a few years ago and had a wonderful time. Accordingly, we could think of no better place to celebrate 25 years of marriage than a return visit to beautiful Bermuda. This time, we brought our two children to show them where it all started many years ago. Being able to celebrate our 25th anniversary in Bermuda with our children made this visit the most special by far. We decided to celebrate the occasion with a family portrait."
Thank you all for such a fun shoot. Jeff, I hope it was not too arduous, I know you were feeling under the weather. And Caroline, although you were a little apprehensive at first, you truly blossomed and were jumping for joy by the end - literally! I hope you had a wonderful wedding anniversary and I hope you all had an amazing Bermuda holiday!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...