www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Brema and Elyse in Bermuda


Brema and Elyse met seven years ago while they were studying in China. He's from Sierra Leone and she's from Brunei. After four years of long distance and many continents apart, they finally decided to tie the knot. They are now living in the US so wanted a short honeymoon not too far away. 
"When I saw Amanda's work, I told Brema that I wanted her to be our photographer, so off to Bermuda we went."
Thank you both for two wonderful shoots. Your energy and laughter made my job easy. And thank you for strolling through the streets of St George's with me. I think we found the perfect house!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...