www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 18 November 2016

The Bearden Family

"I'm very excited about getting this year's portraits. We had them done last year for the first time - my teenagers were growing up so fast that I knew we had to capture the moment before it was too late.
I absolutely loved them. Amanda somehow captured my son's mischievous grin, my daughter's daydreamy gaze and their grandparent's complete adoration all while getting the dog to sit and stay.
Everyone loves the pictures and I have one above my desk at work that everyone comments on. When the grandparents came to visit this year I knew we had to capture the magic again.
Thank you for giving me my teenagers personalities perfectly captured in portraits. You hear people say they "wish they could stick their kids in a bottle and keep them that age forever"...well, this is pretty close!"



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...