www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Friday 3 April 2009

Claire and Bambi...

I had not been to Richmond Park for 23 years, though when at boarding school here, my grandparents used to take us all the time. It was one of their favourite places and I keep this photo of them on my mantle piece.

My friend Claire lives in Richmond so on Monday I went to visit and we spent the afternoon shooting in the Park. It was wonderful to be there and brought back lovely memories of picnics on tartan blankets with the deer. Claire - thank you for the nostalgic day...













1 comment:

  1. Omigoodness -I love that photo of Granny and Lolo! I want one! And I can't believe I am officially a stalker of your blog - now you will have to post every day! Love these shots of Claire - really amazing. And the deer are so fabulous too - go you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...