www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 27 August 2009

Anna & Jamie: Bermuda Photographers

Anna and Jamie were a bit reluctant at first, but with a little patience and wandering through the garden, I was able to get some great images. They both have these warm smiles and were so animated together it was truly a pleasure to photograph them.







At the back of the property was a small patch of corn. As we wandered back there, I said they could be the children of the corn. I was making reference to the horror movie from the 80s, their mother understood, but they had no clue what I was on about, but were happy to oblige.


But with all the wee little critters flying and crawling, they were not so amused - but they persevered... and even gave me a few smiles, so thank you both...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...