www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Sunday 16 August 2009

The Scarborough Family: Bermuda Photographers

Like the Fritz family in the last post, the Scarborough family has also been coming to Bermuda each July 4th for many years and had a shoot during their time here. It gets easier and more fun each year as they are more comfortable with me and open to my whims.


Dorothy has such a timeless face, and loves being photographed, making my job a pleasure...

In previous years Helen has been tricky to shoot and I slightly felt like I was torturing her. But this year she was so much happier and was ok to pose for me...

Julia is so serene and graceful and a calming force for her siblings.

Henry is wonderfully animated and makes me chuckle with each expression.



They have been watching episodes of America's Next Top Model, so we had a little fun posing...

It was cloudy and incredibly blowy, so we just did a few on the beach at the end.

Thank you all for another amusing afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...