www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Tuesday 18 August 2009

The Rich Family: Bermuda Photographers

The Rich family came to Bermuda to celebrate Jim and Carol's 50th wedding anniversary. They came to Bermuda 30 years ago and have continued to return to celebrate their family's milestones. The cousins only see each other a few times a year so this trip was a wonderful opportunity for them to spend time all together. I sent Linda the link to the online gallery yesterday and this is the email I received from her...
"The photos are simply amazingly beautiful! I didn't know I could look so good and I was quite surprised by some of the images you caught (ring around the rosie, impromptu hugs, etc.) Beautiful job!!! You are amazing! I feel so blessed that we found you and that you were able to capture my entire family so beautifully - I know it wasn't the easiest shoot but you were able to snag those perfect moments!"
Linda thank you so much for your kind words and thank you all for a lovely afternoon...









Jim and Carol, Happy Anniversary and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...