www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Introducing Lumiere


I always wanted to be a fashion photographer, but I wanted to live in Bermuda more. So Haute Couture was put aside for the seaside. I have been shooting art for myself and portraits for clients for almost twenty years... now I have created a session that merges fashion, art and portraiture.
The Lumiere session is about light; about using the highlights and shadows to tell a story, to create mood, evoke emotion and to celebrate the things in life that we love. Every session is individually tailored; be it glamorous and graceful, soft and ethereal or dark and edgy. Whether wearing a favourite gown or nothing at all, the intention of these sessions is to create beautiful, dramatic images. 
Here are a few of my favourites from recent shoots; I do have several more Lumiere sessions to post, but in the meantime, if anyone is interested and feeling inspired, please contact me and we can do something fabulous!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...