www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 13 August 2012

Déja Vu

I live in a beautiful seaside cottage that belongs to Blythe's family. His mother and father designed and built it about thirty five years ago. In the past, my sister has photographed Blythe and Mona's children, but as I had moved here in November, they decided this time to do a family portrait where Blythe had spent much of his childhood.
Leyli, Anisa and Dylan are all very close and love the water, so frolicking in the tidal pool here was a perfect way for them to spend an afternoon. Thank you all for a lovely shoot, I am so happy here, it was really wonderful to share it with you. I hope you enjoyed being back here and that it brought back lots of great memories...



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...