www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Thursday 13 August 2015

Christina and Dan's Bermuda Wedding

"We met back in middle school. It all started when Dan saw me from across the room and approached me to strike up a conversation. Being a sarcastic and shy girl I responded by making fun of his shoes. This started our playful, yet feisty friendship, which carried on throughout high school. We remained friends through college and though sparks flew, we took time finding our way to each other. The time was right once I graduated from University and returned home to New York. Sparks flew once more and the rest is history!"
Thank you for such a beautiful afternoon! It was wonderful to meet you all and to photograph your lovely wedding!
"One of our favorite things to do is to take a trip to New York City during the Christmas season. Every year that we have been together, we have made our seasonal trip to the city. In 2013, I thought it would be nice to visit Central Park together and partake in one of New York's long running traditions of riding in a horse drawn carriage. After boarding our carriage and entering the park, I couldn't help but notice how Christina was smiling and taking in the sites. I could tell we were both enjoying the day to the fullest. At that moment, I turned to Christina and asked her to marry me. With a look of happiness and surprise she said yes."





















 "My most memorable moment on our wedding day was the first glimpse I got of Christina. I will never forget how amazing she looked in her beautiful wedding dress. I was overcome with a rush of excitement, happiness, and adoration. I knew I was the luckiest man on the face of the earth, and knew our dream wedding was coming true."

















 "Ever since I was a little girl I always dreamed of a destination wedding. I envisioned breathtaking scenery, a handsome groom, and being surrounded by close friends and family.
We began researching destination spots and Bermuda quickly caught our attention. While vacationing in Bermuda we fell in love with the island and decided The Reefs Resort would be the perfect place for our wedding! It would not have been possible without the help of Kathleen Dodwell from Bermuda Event Solutions. Kathleen was there to answer all of our questions and make the arrangements that made our dream wedding a reality, and she made planning our destination wedding relaxing and fun."










































1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed ourselves very very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...