www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Brett & Karen

I photographed Brett and Karen's wedding at the Reefs five years ago. They returned to the island to celebrate their anniversary and decided to have a few photos taken. I wrote to Karen to ask if she had anything she'd like me to say on the blog. What she sent me back was so touching; here is her lovely note... "Well, the obvious, us coming back to Bermuda for our five year anniversary. But, the best part of the day was getting to know you better... It was impossible to do that on the wedding day and Brett and I think the world of you. He couldn't stop saying how great you are and that anytime you want to come to DC, you are welcome to use our home as a base. what you probably noticed is that he hates to have his photo taken but did this for me. What he discovered, was that he had so much fun because the photographer was you. You are so special to us and you make it easy because you obviously love what you do!!! We wish we could move to Bermuda so you could hire Brett and me to pack your gear and carry your equipment for you. I don't know if any of this is helpful, but wanted to share these special thoughts we have about you... Can't wait to see you again.
Thank you both so much for a lovely shoot, it was wonderful to spend the afternoon together. And, as I said, DC in cherry blossom time would be magical...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...