www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Monday 9 July 2012

Lumiere a Deux...

These two might look familiar as I posted their family portrait session a few days ago. During our shoot, they asked if portraits took up most of my time or what other types of photography I was interested in. I was in the process of putting together the Lumiere Sessions and although I had not formalised the details, they were keen to do a Lumiere session anyway. The weather was a little on and off, so after rescheduling a couple times, we managed to squeeze it in a few hours before they headed off to the airport. The light was a little brighter than I would normally shoot in, but despite that, I think it all worked out rather well. Thank you both so much for being so open to everything... it was a true pleasure to photograph you...




I was unable to decide which processing I preferred, so decided to include both. I struggle with this often as the processing can completely alter the mood of an image...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...