www.amandatemple.com • 441 236 2339 • amandatemplebermuda@gmail.com

Saturday 2 July 2011

I thought I was getting a Trip!

Just a few days before Christmas Anna Laura found out she was pregnant. She decided to wait to tell her husband until Christmas day. She wrapped up letters and Jake had to figure out what the present was. It spelled out "We are having a Cup Match baby. He was totally blown away rolled onto his back and said Oh... I thought I was getting a trip!" And then the next exciting surprise was that they are expecting a girl. Trystan does grasp that mummy is growing a baby in her tummy and has told many people that he has a baby in his tummy too. Thank you for a fun mini session and I look forward to meeting the newest member of your family...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...